Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Local Lacrosse Coaches Spark Nation-Wide Competition

High school athletes everywhere miss being on the field. “I really miss having lacrosse every day after school,” said Avon boys lacrosse junior Owen Folkwein. “It gave me something to do and I miss all my friends I had on the team.” And turning off that competitive instinct doesn’t come easy. Lacrosse players have been working on their stick skills...

from Sports – NBC Connecticut https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/sports/local-lacrosse-coaches-spark-nation-wide-competition/2261285/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two hospitalized following crash in area of Mountain Grove Street on Saturday, Bridgeport official says

A city spokesperson said both victims suffered non-life-threatening injuries following a car crash that occurred in the area of Mountain Gro...