Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

These Top Workplaces employees really love their jobs

From a friendly place to continued opportunities for growth, there are many reasons to enjoy going to work every day. This year’s list of Top Workplace winners have plenty of those reasons. We had no trouble finding three people to talk about why they love their jobs.

Iris Morales

Employer: Wade’s Dairy

Title: Accounts Receivable

Time with company: 1 year

Town of Residence: Bridgeport

How did you come into this industry?

I saw an ad in the [Connecticut] Post, and I got called in. When I got called for the interview, that’s when I made my final decision of choosing this company to work for.

Why do you love your job?

It’s family oriented, it’s welcoming and it’s a comfortable atmosphere. They really make you feel comfortable.

Why do you love your company?

The reason I chose [Wade’s Dairy] is because they are family oriented. Even if you’re from the outside they make you feel like you’re part of [the family]. I think that’s the most important part of a company.

Fun Fact

We get to try all the products from drinks to desserts.

Asif Ali

Employer: ICON International

Job Title: Manager of end-user computing

Years with the company 8 years

How did you come into this industry?

It was my very first job after college. I remember it was peak of the recession. I graduated in 2009, and I was trying my luck with all of those different companies. I dropped in my resume and I was able to get a call. Since then there...



from Business https://www.ctpost.com/topworkplaces/article/Three-Top-Workplaces-employees-who-love-their-jobs-14464788.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two hospitalized following crash in area of Mountain Grove Street on Saturday, Bridgeport official says

A city spokesperson said both victims suffered non-life-threatening injuries following a car crash that occurred in the area of Mountain Gro...