Pages

Friday, June 29, 2018

I-95 inspections to close some lanes at night

Beginning Sunday, the state Department of Transportation said there will be intermittent, nightly lane closures on I-95 for pavement and roadway inspections in Greenwich and Stamford. “The evaluation/inspection is part of the first phase of work for a future pavement rehabilitation, bridge repair and safety improvement project on I-95 between the New York state line and the I-95 bridge over Greenwich Avenue and Rippowam River in Stamford,” DOT said in a release. From July 1 to Nov. 15, motorists can expect lane closures to occur on I-95 northbound and southbound, Monday to Friday from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. and on Saturday and Sunday from 9 p.m. to 9 a.m.

from News https://www.ctpost.com/local/article/I-95-inspections-to-close-some-lanes-at-night-13036886.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stratford to delay revaluation to next year, giving property owners a potential tax reprieve

Stratford homeowners will get a one-year reprieve on a potential increase in property taxes after town officials opted to delay the revaluat...