Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

Fatal crash closes I-84 for hours

Expect delays on I-84 east in Farmington because of a fatal crash Monday morning. Troopers say one person was killed after the vehicle they were in went down the embankment near Exit 40 around 1:30 a.m. Monday. All eastbound lanes of I-84 were closed after the crash. By 7 a.m, only the right lane was closed between Exits 39A and 40. Drivers using I-84 to get to Harford can expect big delays this AM.

from News https://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Fatal-crash-closes-I-84-12874172.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stratford to delay revaluation to next year, giving property owners a potential tax reprieve

Stratford homeowners will get a one-year reprieve on a potential increase in property taxes after town officials opted to delay the revaluat...