Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Ted Kennedy Jr. will not seek re-election

Ted Kennedy Jr., the scion of the lion of the U.S. Senate who failed to rise in the Democratic power structure in the General Assembly, announced Thursday that he will not seek a third two-year term.. A Branford lawyer, Kennedy is the chairman of the Environment Committee and vice chairman of the Public Health Committee. “I plan to focus my energy on my longstanding work as a disability rights lawyer and advocate for inclusion and justice for people with disabilities. A cause that I have championed since losing my leg to bone cancer when I was 12 years old.,” Kennedy said in a statement.

from News https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Ted-Kennedy-Jr-will-not-seek-re-election-12717923.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two hospitalized following crash in area of Mountain Grove Street on Saturday, Bridgeport official says

A city spokesperson said both victims suffered non-life-threatening injuries following a car crash that occurred in the area of Mountain Gro...