Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Julie Jason: Retirement security matters to everyone

My new book, “The Retirement Survival Guide,” is now in libraries and bookstores. The new release speaks to all ages, including millennials, and updates market data and regulatory, tax and Social Security changes. If you are a regular reader of this column, you know that retirement security is a cause of mine — through my writing and speaking, I reach out to audiences of all financial means. In my investment counsel practice, I focus on structuring and managing lifelong portfolios for families of substantial means. The practice supports my financial literacy efforts.

from Business http://www.ctpost.com/business/article/Julie-Jason-Retirement-security-matters-to-12241243.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stratford to delay revaluation to next year, giving property owners a potential tax reprieve

Stratford homeowners will get a one-year reprieve on a potential increase in property taxes after town officials opted to delay the revaluat...